Pursuant to article 13 of Italian legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“data protection code”), this information notice describes how Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati, processes the personal data of users when they access the website www.pirolapennutozei.it (the “Website”).
The controller of the personal data pertaining to the Website is Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati with registered offices at Via Vittor Pisani, 20, Milan.
Categories, type and purposes of the processed data.
Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati shall process selected personal data of users who interact with the Website’s services.
These are navigation data that the computer systems acquire automatically during use of the Website, such as the IP address, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, together with details of the requests sent to the Website’s server, which make navigation possible. Navigation data may also be used to compile anonymous statistics, which make it possible to understand how the Website is used, and to improve the structure thereof.
Finally, navigation data may also be used in order to check for any illegal operations, as in the case of cyber crimes, to the detriment of the Website.
Data provided by the user
Any communication sent to the contacts indicated on the Website implies the acquisition of the e-mail address and of the other personal data contained in the communication.
The Website may utilise different types of cookies. More specifically, the Website uses session cookies, whose sole function is the transmission of the session identifying data required to guarantee efficient searching on the Website. Other types of cookies, or of similar technologies, may be employed from time to time in order to permit the use of the Website or of certain functions. Specific persistent cookies, which can be deleted at any time, may be used to track the language of the user’s computer system. No use shall be made of cookies for the acquisition and transmission of person identifying data, or of tracking cookies. In the case of session data and of those data strictly necessary in order for the Website to function, such data must be necessarily supplied and the users’ consent is not required. Failure to supply such data may result in the impossibility of connecting to the Website. For further information regarding the deletion and setting of cookies, users may consult the “Help” section of their own browser, or follow the specific instructions provided by said browser.
Voluntary disclosure of data
Without prejudice to the points made in regard to navigation data and cookies, users are free to supply their personal data in contacts and/or communications with Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati. Failure to supply such data may make it impossible to receive a response.
Personal data shall be processed using automated means, on the basis of logics strictly related to the purposes of processing, and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data have been collected.
Collected information shall be stored in a safe place.
Scope of communication of personal data
Personal data shall be processed by the personnel appointed by Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati, and if necessary by the firm’s professionals. Personal data may also be processed by third parties, providers of external services (e.g. technical assistance), acting on behalf or in the name of Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati and duly appointed as data processor, and who shall process the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data were originally collected.
Disclosure of data
Personal data shall not be disclosed.
Rights of the data subject
We inform you that the data protection code grants the data subject certain specific rights. In particular, at any moment in time the data subject may obtain:
- confirmation of the existence, or otherwise, of the personal data concerning said subject, even if such data have still not been filed, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- specification of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, and of the logic applied in the case of electronic processing;
- the identification details of the data controller and of the data processors, and of those persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed, or who may become aware of such personal data;
- the updating, rectification and supplementing of data, as well as the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including those data which do not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per letter d) above, have been referred, also in regard to their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless fulfilment of such requirement proves impossible or entails the use of means clearly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
Pursuant to article 7 of the data protection code, the data subject is also entitled, with due reason, to object to the processing of personal data, even if it pertains to the purpose of the collection thereof, and also to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending promotional communications for the completion of market surveys. All of the aforesaid rights may be exercised by writing to: email@example.com